fredag den 3. januar 2014

7 Epic Free Traffic Tips I Used This Week From 7 Top Blogger

7 Epic Free Traffic Tips I Used This Week From 7 Top Bloggers


Traffic generation is the lifeblood of all online businesses.  It’s a skill where you can literally extract cash from the cyber air and never have to worry about seeing tumble weeds rolling across your traffic stats again ;-)
This past week, I’ve been on a traffic generation escapade! And it’s be quite an experience.
While on my mission to up root and discover new traffic strategies, I’ve come across some tasty traffic tips from some of the top bloggers online.
These are from several of the posts I’ve read this week and I’ve pulled pieces of them all together here in one place.  I’ve actually used many of these tips to drive traffic to my site this week so I’m here to vouch that they WORK!

Traffic line up

1.)  Sushant Risodkar of SmartBloggers.com shares whats becoming one of my absolute favorite traffic strategies.  Don’t sleep on this method, it’s really a traffic gusher when done properly:
Link baiting in forums
“This is one overlooked traffic generation method. Write an interesting post, and include only a quarter or half of it. And leave a backlink to the blog in that post. Let people click through to your blog to be able to read the post.
How does this help? When they click through to your blog, a good % of them will generally engage themselves in another post or two on your blog. And quite a few will eventually subscribe. That’s it. That’s what I/you want!”
2.)  Michal Ugor of Fortunepick.com shared a rocking traffic tip.  This is one that I’ve been doing quite a bit this week and it’s been phenomenal for increasing my engagement and interaction on my blog.
Comments bring comments
“Seems rather simplistic, but it is basic human nature to return acts of perceived kindness. Imagine you have a blog and someone comments on it a few times and thanks you for your work, you’re probably going to check out their blog and add it to your aggregator, right? So instead of spending all your days furiously writing posts, spend some time appreciating other peoples work and they’ll appreciate yours. And who knows, it may even inspire your own work!”
3.)  Thu Nguyen of Bloggingfor.info shared a really killer traffic tip here.  I’m currently implementing this tip on Bizsugar.com  and it’s one of my biggest traffic sources so far!
Following
“Your blog is never going to pick up traffic by just publishing.  Based on your targeted audience, you’ll most likely want more specific visitors. So by seeking blogs through relevant networks, you can test out which works by submitting your posts to them…. By following these networks, I’m able to see who the influencers are, what headlines they’re using, and even more than that, build connections with specific blog owners I may be interested in partnering with.”
4.)  Kharim Tomlinson of WebMaster-Success.com shared a fantastic tip.  I’ve been centering my content creation around this exact method.  I’ve even made a few posts in some forums using this strategy and it’s proven to be well worth it!
Target The Less Experienced
“If you want to double your blog traffic then targeting the less experienced who are hungry for information is a great way to do it.
These persons will see your blog as a place where they can come for information when in need.  You can also write blog post specifically for them and you can have them coming back to your blog to read what you have written for them.  You can find people who need information on forums related to your niche.
You have to be active on the forum and make sure that you are helpful to others. Find forum posts in which people need help and see how you can help them.  You can offer help by writing a blog post tailored to their needs or asking them to sign up to your news letter so that you can keep them up to date with regular news letters.
Targeting the less experienced has worked for me in doubling my blog traffic, you should try it as well.”
5.)  Terrance Charles of TerranceCharles.com shared a great Twitter tip to get more exposure to your old blog posts. I’ve used this method to get more exposure to my older posts this week and it’s worked a like a charm!
JustRetweet
“JustRetweet is FREE to use, that’s the amazing thing about this service. So if you have any blog post that needs more eyeballs, this will get the job done. You’ll be surprised at how much of your older blog post become viral again and take on a life of it’s own…. If you want to get more exposure to your blog post, I recommend you follow all of the Twitter users on JustRetweet and start participating by sharing their Twitter Tweets with your audience. Not only a good way to build relationships, but it will give others more incentive to Retweet your message and send TRAFFIC.”
6.)  Kim Roach of Buzzblogger.com is truly a traffic generation prodigy.  She shared a bad mamajama traffic tip that I’m currently the process of putting together.  I have no doubt it’s going to send my traffic stats through the roof!
Ebook Syndication
“… another excellent way to re-use your content is to combine your articles into an ebook and submit them to all of the top Ebook directories.  This is an extremely powerful technique that very few marketers are taking advantage of.
Simply combine your articles into a PDF ebook, which you can do with a free piece of software called NitroPDF.  In order to collect subscribers from your ebook, be sure to put an ad at the top of the ebook that points them to your squeeze page. You can also use a PDF PopUp to collect subscribers. 

Syndicating your ebook is an excellent strategy for building your list, increasing your traffic, and building links to your site.”
7.)  Ileane Smith of BasicBlogTips.com shared a great simple yet effective Facebook tip.  If you desire to get more Facebook traffic try this out. I’ve used it several times and it’s never failed me:
Post Images and Videos to Increase Facebook Edgerank
“We have all been told that the best way to increase engagement levels on Facebook is to post pictures and videos. When we do this, our followers are more likely to see the post and give it a like or add a comment.
Of course this makes sense because the visual stimulation draws people in and causes them to react, and when people see that there are a lot of likes on a post, they pay more attention and in turn they want go add a like or comment also.
The more likes and comments you get the more people see your post in their news feeds and so on. You get the picture right. If you spend a lot of time on Facebook, like I do you know exactly what I’m talking about.”

There ya’ have it!

These are some of the best tips I’ve use this week to drive traffic to my site and the results have been amazing!  I want to thank all of the bloggers I’ve featured in this post for being so awesome and sharing so freely.  You’re much appreciated!
Be sure to check out their blogs and befriend them on FB and Twitter.  Also share this post with your social networks if you found it helpful.

Get Ready…

I’m in the process of putting together my first traffic stats post and I’m excited to share it with you all!  This will be the first of several that I’ll be releasing on a weekly basis.  So be sure to subscribe to stay updated and ensure you’re one of the first to see it :)

I want to hear from you!

So what traffic strategies have you been using that’s been working the best for you?  Have you used any of these traffic methods before?  If so, what were your results?  Let me know in the comments below.
See ya’ around the net!
Alexander-

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 
google-site-verification: googlef26cbea51e52ca8a.html